Sunday, January 9, 2011

FRIENDS ♥

as you know, this year i'll be at SR2A.  and,,, how lucky am i to find out that actually i have soo many BEAUTIFUL PRETTY and MOSTly  TRUE friends spinning around me. cuz i changed class this year, but who cares~ now i'm gonna upload sme of the prettiest and beautiful friend of mine~ if u "spot" smeone, dun be shy~
cme ahead ask ask me~ i'll try to get her to know you~ ps: THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL~  why am i not..

pictures took frm FACEBOOK#
this is 乐颖~ ~


this is 乐颖,esther~ jeng!

this is JOLENE~


of coz she's YELINA~ my BFF!

dun underestimate girl power yo!

juz call her bei bei. she learns 武术

ok this is yuan qiao. her sound is soo 爹till u beh tahan






 STILL GOT A LOTT ONE! BUT no time lazy upload dy. dun get confused, those pretty gurlss up there are not me. NOT ME..
this is ME!  no face to see the camera..
 awrite~ bsides me, the laz pic , others? NICE LEH~ why m i talking in such a typical malaysian way ar?

3 comments:

weyy said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!
你的照片真的很样衰!!!!!

bei said...

wow, impossible!!!
my pic is hare

MingSuey said...

may i know who is weyy?