Wednesday, March 16, 2011

ALRIGHT!!!!   There are 2 BIG problems i'm facing now.
bought this top from lingjiu

(1)    MY EYES are getting SMALLER and i don't know why :(   

someone told me that reduce your intake of fluid before you sleep is very helpful in getting rid of puffy EYES in the morning.      BUT IT DOESN'T WORK IN ME!~!

some even said that put a wet tissue towel in the freezer for a night, then  in the next morning, use it (freeze wet tissue towel) to roll over your eyes and face.     WELL~   i hate to say that, it FAILED again... OMGGGGG  :$

(2)    BELIEVE IT OR NOT,,, WHEN I'M TYPING THE FIRST ONE, I LITERALLY FORGET BOUT THE SECOND PROBLEM I'M FACING... what a shame... D:

3 comments:

Mandy said...

aiyoyo,"shui" yo..xDDD

MingSuey said...

u oso shui ma~~~ jenny lagi shui~ SYOK la~ XDD HEY !!! MEET U AT YOUR SKUL CARNIVAL K?

Mandy said...

good d!!!!^.^
but call me 敏仪or mandy when u c me..k?