Wednesday, March 16, 2011

i swear this camera is damn blurr...

Its hard to say that...   u mean nth to me when you actually means a LOT to me..
sooo, i decided to meluahkan perasaan saya in my tiny little blog-- viewed by less then 10 ppl i guess.
smetimes, i do feel like a cow dung,,,    meaningless, aimless & dizziness        BUT! smehow~ i managed to control them--- the negative emotions,  and pufff!!!! HERE cmes the CRAZY me!  MANAGING A BLOG SUCCESSFULLY IS A HARD TASK FOR ME. as i'm not always updating my blog... i don't keep in touch with other bloggers which i feel sooo sry bout it...  but... i LOVE  u guysss and girlssss!~~~~~ FOR REAL. DON'T EVR U DOUBT IT cuz it hurts when u do that... :)

3 comments:

yuh-lin said...

Don't fret about not updating your blog... You should see how less often I update compared to you XP
How many posts do you write in a day :S
miss you sometimes...

MingSuey said...

AWWWW~ i miss you too! and those SR1SCA classmates! its okayyy~ i'll go to the class mre often then~ XDD

MingSuey said...

heeyy~~~ i can;t comment on your blog, it ask me to sign up for xanga acc... sry ya