Saturday, October 29, 2011

who do you think you are

 who do you think you are to IGNORE me ?????

How am I suppose to know that it was you?

And the worst thing now is :  I can't even write the full length story.

cuz I'm afraid that my confession thru my blog will cause mre hatred towards me in your mind..

DUH! never know that maintainning a friendship can be that HARD.

there's a chinese saying: 女人心海底针
 for me, whatever gender it is! CHEH! its the SAME!

FACE THE TRUTH, MAN!  YOUR GENDER IS NO MATCH FOR GIRLS. AS WE BOTH ARE EQUAL.


BEYONCE: WHO RUN THE WORLD?  G-I-R-L-S

3 comments:

blurx2的dolphin said...

girls rocks~!!

MingSuey said...

YEAP~ there must be an equality between boys and girls :) its 21st century now, face the TRUTH, MENNNNNNNNNN~ xDD

Anonymous said...

lulu~ 很久没有见你呐~来来来~chill~