Sunday, July 17, 2011

2c- the person i should be!


我真的很不应该.. 可是, so what? Life is full of SURPRISE, UNCERTAINTY!   
however,  i reli nida change my attitude..   be POLITE altho i truly DISLIKE him..
at the same time, do NOT 4get wat position i'm holding right nw.

this CHANGE not oni benefits me, but also the person tat i adore the most

so! lets amalkan amalan "2C"
-CONFIDENT




-CONSIDERATE!    
skul life? well its quite normal. getting myself updated with the latest homework list(s), pay attention in class,  avoid myself being addicted to computer, figuring out hw to open an account in twitter + twit! :D and mostly get rid of black circles and eye bags!!! but obviously, i failed... also having trouble dealing with my hair.. FRUSTRATED.. i've been dying to keep a long hair since form 1, till nw, oni i realized its not an easy job to keep ur hair in da perfect condition. it requires money & time! sikap kerajinan in usin those conditioner, sculpting lotion, anti fizzy shampoo.. I'm totly ANNOYED by all those products. and i started to wonder, does appearance matter? or having fun that reli matters?


in this case, one of my amalan "2C" will b a perfect word to persuade myself appearance doesn't reli matters~ CONFIDENT!  as the saying:  自信的女人最美丽! wohoo!!! claps!!**




2 comments:

▌♥AYAKA HYORI♥▌ said...

自信的女人最美丽
like ! ^^

MingSuey said...

这种事用来给我自己自我安慰的.. 像你酱每就不用了~ :)